- If you want a 21st birthday sign, scroll down to find a DIY solution
- Here’s some of our favorite 21st birthday signs- use these for inspiration
Turning 21 is a major milestone in anyone’s life, and you want to make sure that your birthday party is extra special. One way to do this is by creating a unique sign that will let your guests know that it’s time to celebrate!
Table of Contents
Steps to Make a 21st Birthday Sign
In this blog post, we will show you how to make a 21st birthday sign that will wow everyone who sees it. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready to go in no time!
- Poster board or cardboard
- Markers or paint
- Glue or tape
- String or ribbon
Decide on the design for your sign. This can be as simple as writing “21” on a piece of poster board, or you can get creative and come up with something more elaborate. If you’re having trouble coming up with a design, there are plenty of online templates that you can use as inspiration.
Once you have the design finalized, it’s time to start cutting out the pieces. Use scissors to cut out any letters or shapes that you need. If you’re using a poster board, you can also fold it in half and then cut out the design on the fold for a cleaner look.
Once all of the pieces are cut out, it’s time to start assembling the sign. Glue or tape the pieces in place, making sure that everything is secure.
If you’re using a poster board, you can also use a hole punch to make holes in each corner and then tie string or ribbon around them to create a hanger.
Hang your sign up and get ready to celebrate! Congratulations on turning 21!
- Make sure that your sign is large enough to be seen from a distance.
- Use bright and colorful markers or paint to make it stand out.
- If you’re having trouble coming up with a design, try using Pinterest as a starting point.
- If you’re using a poster board, make sure to fold it in half before cutting so that you have a clean edge.
- Use a hole punch to make holes in each corner of your sign, and then use string or ribbon to create a hanger. This will make it easy to hang up your sign.
- Get creative with your design! The more unique your sign is, the more impressed your guests will be.
What to write on the sign
- “Happy Birthday”
- “21 Today”
- “Let’s Party!”
- “Here’s to 21 Years”
- “Welcome to the Club”
- “Finally Legal!”
- “Welcome to the Dark Side”
Happy birthday! You’ve made it through another year and now you’re finally legal! Time to party!
Or maybe you’re not quite ready to give up your childhood just yet. No problem – celebrate with a few more years of cake.
Whatever route you choose, make sure to put up a big sign letting everyone know that it’s time for a celebration. Check out these tips on how to make a 21st birthday sign that will wow your guests!
Design Tip: Make sure that your sign is large enough to be seen from a distance. Use bright and colorful markers or paint to make it stand out. If you’re having trouble coming up with a design, try using Pinterest as a starting point
WOW your guests with this amazing 21st birthday sign! It’s easy to make and will add an extra special touch to your party. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be ready to go in no time.