- If you want to make a giant check, the easiest way is to just buy one from a place like Signs.com (here’s their giant check page)
- You can DIY one, and we show you how to do that below
Are you looking for a fun and unique way to make a big impact at your next event? A giant check is the perfect solution!
Giant checks can be used for all sorts of events, from charity fundraisers to corporate presentations. They add a touch of excitement and can really make your event stand out. Plus, they’re pretty easy to make!
Table of Contents
How to make a DIY giant check
- Poster board or foam board
- Ruler or yardstick
- Craft knife (optional)
- Paint or markers in the desired color scheme
Decide how large you want your
giant check to be. This will determine the size of your poster board or foam board.
Draw a rectangle on your poster board or foam board that is the desired height and width of your check. Make sure to use a ruler or yardstick to ensure that your rectangle is evenly sized.
Cut out the rectangle using scissors. If you want to give your giant check more of an authentic look, use a craft knife to cut out the individual lines of the check’s border. Be careful when using a craft knife as it can be sharp!
Paint or marker your giant check in the desired color scheme. Let dry completely before displaying or using at your event!
There you have it! Your very own giant check, perfect for your next big event. Be sure to let us know how it turns out!
How to use the giant check at your next event
Now that you have your giant check, it’s time to figure out how to use it at your next event. Here are a few ideas:
- Use the giant check as a backdrop for photos or video footage.
- Place the giant check near the entrance of your event to create excitement and anticipation among guests.
- Have volunteers hold up the giant check during the event to create a focal point.
- Get creative! There are endless possibilities when it comes to using a giant check at your next big event. Be sure to let us know how you end up using it!
How much do they cost to buy?
If you’re not interested in making your own giant check, you can also buy them pre-made. However, they do come at a cost. Depending on the size and design of the check, they can range anywhere from $100 to $500.
But, if you’re looking for an impressive and unique way to promote your next event, the cost of a giant check is definitely worth it!
Where to order one if you don’t want to DIY it
If you’re not feeling up to the task of making your own giant check, don’t worry! There are plenty of companies that will create one for you. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Giant Checks: This company offers a variety of sizes and color schemes to choose from.
- Deluxe Party Supplies: This company offers a wide range of party supplies, including giant checks.
- Big Check Store: This company offers both custom and pre-made giant checks in a variety of colors and styles.
Be sure to order your giant check well in advance of your event so that you have plenty of time to prepare!
What is a giant check?
A giant check event is a great way to get people excited about your next big fundraiser or auction. It’s also a lot of fun for guests to see and participate in!
Why you should make one
- Used for all sorts of events, from charity fundraisers to corporate presentations
• Adds a touch of excitement and can really make your event stand out
• Easy to make!
Have you ever been to a charity auction or other event where they raffle off a giant check? It’s always so much fun to see! If you’re looking to make one for your next big event, we’ve got the instructions for you.
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through how to make a giant check using materials that are easy to find.